DoN has been posting on the SideArts.com Philadelphia art blog for many years. Not just for the free/inexpensive public platform to self promote but the website for artists actually directs visitors back to this blog. And vice versa. Pingbacks, comments and hyperlinks between the blogs improves search rankings and also keeps blog posts alive with synergy.
Working with the team at SideArts.com, CEO C. Todd Hestand & Contributing Writer Cassandra Hoo, has introduced exciting new social media dynamics for connecting with the DoNArTNeWs Philadelphia Art Blog and SideArts.com audience. Creating a measurable presence in social media is now integral to self-promotion.
SideArts.com offers online and in-person one-on-one consulting services to visual and craft artists and arts businesses.
Our consultants help with:
- promotional tactics
- edit writing
- writing copy for press releases and other material
- setting up social media and Side Arts accounts
- advice on promotional and sales strategies.
First time clients will receive a free three month premium trial Side Arts membership.
- $150 per online two-hour session.
- $200 per in-person two-hour session (additional charges may apply outside the consultant’s travel area)
Clients should provide these items three days before the scheduled appointment:
- Artwork or a logo image
- A brief bio, artist statement, or business mission statement
- Any other documents that needs to be reviewed
- A statement of goals and objectives for the consultation
All payments will be made in advance. All appointments start and stop promptly on time. Payments will not be refunded if the client does not show up for the appointment or if the appointment is rescheduled or cancelled with less then 24 hours in advance.