CFEVA Artist Opportunities Listing for September: Career Development Program Application, Deadline Oct. 1st
Career Development and Exhibition Fellowship Apply Now
Deadline: October 1st
Call for Artists: FREE Career Development & Exhibition Fellowship for Emerging Artists. For a select group of highly talented artists, our Two-Year Career Development Program includes: exhibitions and exposure opportunities around the region and beyond, a three-person exhibition in the second year of the fellowship, individual career counseling, professional development workshops, mentorship, networking, community service opportunities, and alumni solo exhibitions and travel grants. This program serves artists residing within a 100 mile radius of Philadelphia. For an application and further eligibility requirements, go to http://www.cfeva.org/cfeva_programs_career.aspx . For assistance or inquiries, please contact Amie Potsic, Director of the Career Development Program at: email@example.com or 215-546-7775 x 12.
Open Call for Artists: Apply Now!
Career Development and Exhibition Fellowship for Emerging Artists
The Center for Emerging Visual Artists strives to provide the essential support services and programs emerging artists need to build sustainable careers.
Our FREE two-year Career Development Program offers a select group of highly talented artists:
· Two-year fellowship period and lifelong alumni affiliation
· Group Exhibitions around the region and beyond
· Three-person show in the second year of the fellowship
· Professional development seminars
· Opportunities to meet patrons, gallerists, and curators
· Assistance with the marketing and sale of artwork
· Individual career counseling sessions
· One-on-one sessions with mentors, chosen from the Board of Artistic Advisors
· Opportunities to gain career experience while giving back to the community
· Alumni exhibition series
· Alumni goal-setting group
· Alumni Travel Grant Program
· Monthly newsletter updating fellows and alumni on regional, national and
international opportunities for artists.
Eligibility requirements include:
Applicants cannot be in school full time.
Applicants must live within 100 miles of The Center (Artists in Baltimore, Harrisburg, and the
five boroughs of New York City are eligible; Washington, DC artists are not).
Applicants cannot have an ongoing contractual agreement with a commercial gallery.
For an application and further eligibility requirements, got to http://www.cfeva.org/cfeva_programs_career.aspx
Contact: AMIE POTSIC, Director of the Career Development Program (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 215-546-7775 x 12.