The Art Gallery at Franklin Commons will be holding its Seasonal Interpretations Art Exhibition, starting with the Opening Reception on November 8, 1-4pm. The exhibit will run from Nov 8-Dec 27. Take part in celebrating the fall, winter & holiday seasons. Various mediums will be represented in this unique, industrial, multi-use building. The exhibition will be accompanied by a musical artist to support all types of art.
Find the Artist Agreement on The Art Gallery at Franklin Commons website under the Art Gallery tab. Submission dates are Friday, October 31 (12-5pm) and Saturday, November 1 (9am-1pm). Franklin Commons, 400 Franklin Avenue, Phoenixville, PA, 19460
- Artwork must be framed, wired and ready to be hung by time of submission (excluding finished edges such as a canvas). No sawtooth hangers or clip frames.
- Artwork must be exhibition ready.
- Artists are invited to submit 2-4 works (hand-delivery only)
- As we are a family-friendly building, nudity and/or graphic work will not be accepted.
- All work must be labeled with provided descriptions.
- By signing the form, the Artist is agreeing to all conditions set forth.
- Cost to submit is $5 total.
- During the Opening Reception only, 3D artists may exhibit their small & fragile work.
Agreement Dates: (Drop-off & pick-up will be held in The Art Gallery at Franklin Commons, accessed from Main Lot)
- 10/31/14 – Submission of artwork between 12pm-5pm
- 11/1/14 – Submission of artwork between 9am-1pm
- 12/27/14 – Pick-up of work between 9am-12pm
- 12/29/14 – Pick-up of work between 9am-5pm
Like DoNArTNeWs Philadelphia Art News Blog on facebook
Follow the new DoNArTNeWs.com
Follow DoN on Twitter @DoNNieBeat58
DoNArTNeWS on Tumblr
@donniebeat on Instagram
Donate via safe and secure PayPal in the sidebar.